We are dedicated to identifying and promoting opportunities for corn growers while enhancing quality of life.
What does the Minnesota Corn Growers Association do for you?
• MCGA partners with organizations such as the U.S. Grains Council to build export markets for American agriculture-nurturing a robust and lasting global customer base for Minnesota corn.
• Minnesota’s corn farmers continue to invest in the future of fuels, funding upgraded infrastructure to bring higher blends of ethanol to market and increase overall corn demand.
• We collaborate with research institutions to develop sustainable best practices that yield on-farm savings for Minnesota growers, creating a healthier and more productive agricultural system.
• MCGA cultivates connections with elected officials and thought leaders to help foster conversation and a better understanding of those issues important to corn farmers such as property taxes, regulation, and health care access.
• We advocate tirelessly for rural communities at the State Capitol, ensuring that Greater Minnesota receives a fair share of new transportation funding, expanded broadband access, and other priorities important to your community.
MCGA led a delegation of Minnesota corn farmers to the state capitol in St. Paul to talk farm policy, biofuels and rural issues with more than 50 Minnesota legislators.